Inspired by the results of a student's project work (Hochschule Fresenius, University of Applied Sciences), there was the idea to develop a concept of the horse-assisted coaching specifically tailored to the needs of school-leavers, students and young professionals.
The following issues are focused in the coaching:
- How do I affect others - e.g. in relation to job interviews?
- How self-confident am I?
- How do I assess myself and how do others see me?
- How do I handle self-expectations?
- Which strengths do I have?
- Which resources can I use?
- How do I handle stress and pressure (e.g. in learning phases)?
- How do I appear as a leader? -> test to be a leader
- own issues
Working with exercises especially developed for the coachee - the self image, the perception by others and the self-reflexion are focused. The participants get feedback from the horses, from the coaches and from the other coachees. This is supported by a video analysis and theoretical input.
- pre-coaching by telephone
- individual tasks with the horses, depending on the individual topics
- snacks and drinks
- DVD with the videos of each coachee
- certificate of participation
- follow-up-coaching by telephone
- price: € 290,-